Welcome to Endless Waltz!
Please REGISTER or login  
APPLY TO GUILD

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
World of Warcraft / Re: Razebam - Prot Warrior
« Last post by Raze on April 23, 2018, 11:05:20 PM »
I like everything I see. Good prog and you have aggramar prog which is perfect for us. Mawts & Nekz hit all the major talking points already. As we are continuing strictly aggramar progression this week I would like to have you in if you are available. As much as I would like to get a reclear in for trials we just cant afford it with only 2 days a week and probably 3 months to pre patch for BFA.

We can chat in discord or bnet. Feel free to add me TwoxKnives#1808.

Well I do try. I could definitely roll with you guys this week. I get the whole extend the lockout thing this late in the xpac. Sent a btag request, and I'm Raze#3347 on discord.
« Last post by Spaghetti on April 23, 2018, 07:02:50 PM »
I like everything I see. Good prog and you have aggramar prog which is perfect for us. Mawts & Nekz hit all the major talking points already. As we are continuing strictly aggramar progression this week I would like to have you in if you are available. As much as I would like to get a reclear in for trials we just cant afford it with only 2 days a week and probably 3 months to pre patch for BFA.

We can chat in discord or bnet. Feel free to add me TwoxKnives#1808.
« Last post by Nekz on April 23, 2018, 08:26:22 AM »
You seem decently matched with our progression and gear, so that's great. Like Mawts said, we had our tank quit the game recently and had to shuffle roles with attendance issues which kind of stalemated our progress a bit so we haven't dove deep into phase 3 just yet, only the tip.

It's always nice to see a recruit recruit another player so I have to assume you would fit in nicely if accepted. If you do, feel free to be vocal about anything and everything including strats and if you feel something may work better, or just to say fuck you to Klark. Always appreciated.
« Last post by Raze on April 23, 2018, 01:21:37 AM »
First of all that well was a serious OSHA violation.

The sticking point on Aggy was when the healers ran oom. They were plugging roster holes by pulling favors. Not really optimal to have different peeps night to night. We did get to P3 several times and I believe the first set of tank dispells kept overtaxing the healers. We did wipe a lot obviously, but that's progression.

I've always tried to let people know if I'm going to be absent. Usually you know when I know.

Seussi might of mentioned something about the banter.
« Last post by Seussi on April 23, 2018, 12:59:44 AM »
I'd raided with Bam for about a year and a half before I came over here and can definately vouch for him, he's an exceptional tank and a really good guy as well.  I was sold the first time I saw him try to jump the Nightwell on Elisonde.  Seriously though, he'd be a great pickup in my opinion.
« Last post by Mawts on April 23, 2018, 12:39:00 AM »
Hello Mr. Raze,

Well the murmur you heard was correct, what we need is a tank as our last one unfortunately quit for IRL reasons about a week ago. I'm sorry to hear about your raid groups falling apart around you. We've definitely changed our roster considerably since the beginning of the expansion, but we don't have any intention of stopping until Argus is dead.

Dr. Suess (Suessi) is a pretty solid recruit, great player. How/when did you two meet and what was your history?

As for tanking, your gear quality is excellent and up to par with our main group. Your Aggramar logs look great, great CD usage, and nice boss control (via replay). Really not much else to say for this particular fight, tanking wise. We tank the boss a little bit closer to the edge of the room for positioning purposes, but that's about it in terms of changes from the replays I watched.

Other than your two officers going MIA, what was your groups sticking point on Aggramar? 2nd transition? Flare management in P3? More importantly, since as a tank this really doesn't fall on your shoulders, was it OK to constantly wipe even though you played perfectly fine?

I ask the above question because we've had people in the past who get very upset and irritated (and were unfortunately very vocal about it via VOIP) that they were bored and hated that people who had to handle a complex mechanic failed. Mythics, as you know, are downed as a team. So long as you are consistent and show up, own up to mistakes and fix them relatively quickly, there should be no issues.

Our guilds major draw: We only ask 6 hours, twice a week ,7-10 PST, of our raiders time, and try to progress as far/fast as possible. Since it's the end of the expac and our roster has become slightly smaller than usual, we ask that they show up on time and really mentally pay attention for these time periods (as we don't have as many substitutes).

We also ask that if they are late or have something IRL that comes out that contributes to an absence, that they let us know via our Discord attendance channel or here in the attendance forums. It's not a problem if you must miss a raid night here and there, but we do expect some sort of notification.

I'm sure Suessi has told you, but our warning about being quite vulgar in our jokes and humor isn't to be taken lightly. It can be quite the spectacle at times, all in good fun of course.

I do like your application, and I'm sure you will make a good addition to our raid team. Our GM and maybe a few others will take a peak and might ask some more questions, so be sure to check back occasionally.
World of Warcraft / Razebam - Prot Warrior
« Last post by Raze on April 22, 2018, 11:35:34 PM »
Character Name:
Razebam

Character Class:
Warrior

Preferred Raid Spec:
Prot

Armory Link:
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/zuljin/razebam

Real Name, Age, and Time Zone:
Lew  29  PST

A brief synopsis of your prior raiding experience/guild history:
Current guild raided with for 2 weeks and they died on Agg after 2 officers quit. Raided with a Mostly Harmless on Malfurion from BRF up until Kin'garoth. 6/11M AtBT 6/9M ToS 8/10M NH 3/3M ToV and 7/7M EN. Tanked this expansion since NH. Played Frost DK before main swapping to Prot Warrior.

Any potential problems in the future? (such as a wedding, school, work, moving soon, etc.):
I am not currently expecting problems in the foreseeable future. Would let you know if/when the come up.

A brief description of why you would like to join:
Looking for an active raid team with eyes into BFA. Word is you are looking for a tank, and I might know a guy.

A member of Endless Waltz who can vouch for you (if any):
Suessi

A screenshot of your current UI:
https://imgur.com/a/LoyU9cq

An up-to-date parse of your abilities in a recent raid and any supplemental comments:
Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/zuljin/razebam

Last raid on Aggy: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/H8RcZW4hNka6D3vL

Do you have a microphone and would you actually use it?
Yes

How did you hear about us?
A respond to my post on the WoW forums

Any additional notes you would like to add:
None.
Request Forum Rank / Forum access plz
« Last post by Seussi on April 13, 2018, 05:51:20 AM »
Forum access plz
World of Warcraft / Re: Doomsdayer - unholy DK
« Last post by Spaghetti on April 12, 2018, 01:17:48 AM »
Locking bc trial has been approved.
World of Warcraft / Re: Seussi - Holy Priest
« Last post by Spaghetti on April 10, 2018, 10:48:40 AM »
Sounds good. Yea, just msg Phirt around raid time and we will grab you.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Endless Waltz Contact Form×
Name:
E-Mail:

Close