Welcome to Endless Waltz!
Please REGISTER or login  
APPLY TO GUILD

Author Topic: Megabytez - Sub Rogue  (Read 112 times)

October 03, 2017, 05:47:28 PM

aryder405

• View Profile

• Rogue
Character Name:
Megabytez

Character Class:
Rogue

Preferred Raid Spec:
Sub

Armory Link:
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/tichondrius/megabytez

Real Name, Age, and Time Zone:
Adam - 33 - Mountain Time

A brief synopsis of your prior raiding experience/guild history:
Raided vanilla, WotLK. Cleared Mythic EN, 2/3 ToV, 7/10 NH...Took a break during NH. Came back and have cleared heroic ToS, no Mythic exp yet.

Any potential problems in the future? (such as a wedding, school, work, moving soon, etc.):
I work a typical 9-5 job.

A brief description of why you would like to join:
I like to raid and push content but these days I can't really commit to more than 2 raid nights. I like that you guys are pushing content with only 2 nights and that says something about your skill.

A member of Endless Waltz who can vouch for you (if any):
None.

A screenshot of your current UI:
https://imgur.com/a/cVyKg

An up-to-date parse of your abilities in a recent raid and any supplemental comments:
Heres a link to my warcraftlogs:
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/tichondrius/megabytez#

Do you have a microphone and would you actually use it?
yes

How did you hear about us?
forums

Any additional notes you would like to add:
None.
« Last Edit: October 04, 2017, 09:50:54 PM by aryder405 »

Reply #1 October 04, 2017, 10:40:55 PM

Mawts

• WoW Guild Officer
    • View Profile

• Druid
Hey there Mega, sorry we didn't get to you sooner.

So, sub rogues: They are pretty damn good in the right hands even if their scaling is kinda fucked at the moment. On my alt I used to play Sub but switched to Sin 2 months ago. Seems like there have been lots of meta changes have occurred so I'm at a loss in that specs department. The other rogues in our guild play Outlaw or Sin so not sure if they chime in much of anything.

I did take a look at your logs. For ilvl%, you did relatively average. You got a few nice purples, a few lower ones on the AoE fights. Seems like your a little bit behind in damage for your ilvl, but since I'm not up to date on Sub I'm not sure if that stems from playstyle or stats.

Unfortunately, because of where we are at in terms of progression, bringing you in @ mistress Sass without 930+ and higher dps would probably cause us more issues than help. If you joined us, we would probably bring you on as a backup to gear up on the first few mythic fights and heroic, then have you compete for a starter spot going into Antorus since you are a bit behind. Is this something you are looking for or would that be a deal breaker?

I did want to ask, have you had any previous expansion hardmode exp? Such as mythic in WoD or heroic in MoP/Prior? Having no mythic exp this content patch might be a problem for a starter spot in our current progression unless your dps was insane, but in Antorus no one has experience so that's always something worth fighting for.

Looking forward to hearing from you.
« Last Edit: October 05, 2017, 01:58:42 AM by Mawts »

Reply #2 October 12, 2017, 07:40:19 PM

Mawts

• WoW Guild Officer
    • View Profile

• Druid
No replies to questions asked for trial to be even considered. Since lack of communication is present, among other concerns, we will have to sadly decline this application.

Good luck in your search.

Endless Waltz Contact Form×
Name:
E-Mail:

Close